Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Windham Studios

I have thus far not strayed far from the overarching theme of my blog. But I do want to take a moment and thank Windham Studios (a commenter here) for giving me a shout-out.

Please visit his blog, EcLECTIC RAMBLINGS. Not because we’re having a lovefest here, but because he’s doing some very interesting things with the blog as medium. This is what happens when blogging falls into the hands of a talented artist. Not only is he writing fine posts (all-original essays, lists and poetry), he also posts his own art. He’s plenty creative and he’s just getting started, so it will be fun to watch how it evolves as he continues to master the medium.

I wonder if we could ever get him to post Egbert and Dolie?*

(* – a critically-acclaimed newspaper comic from Windham Studios in the 70’s.)


1 comment:

James said...

Yeah, I know. I look at his and I never want to look at mine again. Damn him!