Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm Back

I'd like to apologize for my long absence from these parts. The past couple months, my personal life descended into some chaos -- including a couple of illnesses (of which walking pneumonia was the worst) that took some time to shake and the busiest time of year at my real job -- but I am feeling chipper now and ready to begin posting again. My postings may be in fits and starts, but I will do my best to post with some regularity. But only if I can contribute to the national discourse with a unique perspective or original thoughts.

I would also like to apologize for the tease in the previous post. At the time, I was working on a couple of essays that remain unfinished. I became sick as I was working on them and had to adandon posting in favor of rest.

With all that behind me now, I am putting the finishing touches on a post that I will have up shortly.

No comments: